Unfortunately we have had to take the decision to cancel this event this year. We will be looking to run this event again next year.
This high profile event examines the potential of current planned transportation infrastructure for the industry.
By attending this conference you will benefit from a focus on:
- The economy and how transportation infrastructure can influence commercial development potential
- How can London maintain it’s position as an international city through future infrastructure that improves accessibility to the capital?
- Regeneration of areas around the hubs as a result of the new infrastructure
- How transportation infrastructure influences development
- What are the benefits for the developer?
- Deliverability of the initiatives
- Big focus on development potential
- Case studies of high profile deals and developments
- Meet with a senior level audience
Speakers confirmed so far include:
-- Ian Lindsay, Land and Property Director, Crossrail
-- Neil Bennett, Partner - Infrastructure and Rail, Terry Farrell & Partners
-- Paul Williams, Director of Asset Management, Derwent London
-- Andre Gibbs, Partner, Argent Estates
-- Senior representative, Great Portland Estates