The 7th Annual Investment Summit
“Central London investment boomed in Q1 to top £4bn, according to the latest figures from Cushman & Wakefield. The total is the highest recorded for Q1 in London…Overseas investors accounted for 77% of investment volume in the City and Docklands, but there was a notable return of UK investors, which took the crown for most active sector by number of deals.”
As Estates Gazette announces the 7th Annual Investment Summit London is still the biggest story. UK investors are contributing massively to investment in our capital but competition from foreign investors is increasingly fierce.
There is an increasingly positive mood in the market. Institutional investors are seeing better returns in the core asset classes. Many institutions and developers are looking more closely at and beginning to invest in Western Europe.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Marta Gomez, SAREB
- Fergal Feeney, Managing Director, Earlsfort Capital Partners
- Mark Ridley, Commercial Director, Stanhope
- Steve Norris, Chairman, Soho Estates and BNP Paribas Real Estate
- Aref Lahham, Partner, Managing Director, Orion Capital
- Rob Wilkinson, CEO, AEW Europe